Dental implants are the artificial tooth roots that are made from the titanium screws and are perfectly implanted in your jawbone. When they fuse with your surrounding bone, they get strong and support the dental prosthesis in a right way. In this post, we will learn more about dental implants and how the procedure works when you choose prótesis dental Barcelona.
Removable Dental Prosthesis – What Are They?
Complete removable dental prosthesis is generally recommended if you do not have any teeth. It is generally called as dentures, this can replace the natural dentition, and get removed from the mouth for maintenance, and before sleeping. Such kind of prosthesis is made from the porcelain or acrylic resin (reserved for the older models). But, your dentures may imitate the natural teeth color (for aesthetic result) and your gums (by using pink acrylic).
The complete dental protinhesis is generally done by the specialist (in such case, a prosthodontist or denturologist) from measurements & impressions taken by the dentist. This phenomenon of capillarity can fix upper prosthesis, and denture replacing the lower jaw, less stable, by using the “dental glue.” And your dentist may place 2 implants and bar so your dentures are fixed properly.
Different Kinds of the Dental Prostheses
You will find quite a range of the dental prostheses, but it’s rather simple to differentiate these devices when you learn about them in detail. Check out the given types of the prostheses:
- Dental implants. The dental implants are generally implanted in the bone of your jaw like root of the tooth and will replace one, many or whole rows of your teeth.
- They are partial & replace just some false teeth or replace certain rows of the false teeth.
- They are the thin shells, which cover chipped or discolored teeth that will improve their look.
- They cover one single damaged tooth and form part of the bridge, where crowns are there on every side of the false teeth.
Should I Go For Prosthetic?
If you have missing tooth then it will put the negative impact on life both emotionally and physically. Losing your tooth will not appear to be a big deal, however when there’s the large space in the mouth & you realize people will see it while you smile, yawn, talk, etc., it will lead to poor self-esteem. You might get a bit embarrassed to smile and speak in public. Chewing without a few teeth gets difficult, and will leave space between your teeth that will lead to serious dental problems. Suppose you’re missing any teeth, you must go for the prosthetic to:
- Get back your beautiful smile
- Improve your confidence
- Speak without any kind of hindrance
- Can chew all types of foods